CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

You Like Fishdicks?

Well Kanye West obviously does.
Check out the "musical genius" proclaiming his love for them in this clip of the latest South Park episode that aired last night.
I lmao'd! XD




Update:
This episode actually brought Kanye's ego down a notch! On his blog, Kanye basically says that his feelings were hurt, and that South Park inspired him to become a less douche-bag type of person.

And they say that South Park isn't good for anyone to watch. Oh please, Kanye's gonna be a brand new person thanks to Cartman...

Okay if Cartman of all people inspired you to become a better person then you must've been pretty screwed up. o_0

1 comments:

Terry said...

I'm not a fan of South Park, but I watched this because I was too lazy to change the channel after Futurama, lol.

I can't help think that if I was in Ford, this would be all I'd be hearing today. [Well, if it wasn't spring break.. but you know what I mean. O_o]