CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sonic Meets His Doom




The shooter video game Doom of course.

If you have ever wondered what Sonic the Hedgehog would look like as a first-person shooter game then today's your lucky day because I have a video below that gives you a great view of it.



I think it looks kind of cool, but the fact that Sonic only uses a gun to kill his enemies, and nothing else kind of bothers me. Where's the damn spin dash attack? Plus we don't get to see Sonic's trademark super speed.

Butttt on the other hand, the more I look at this video, the more I kind of want to play. It still looks kind of fun, but I think it'd only be fun for a half an hour. 45 minutes tops.

So do you guys think this merge of Sonic and Doom is badass?
Or do you just think it's bad?
What do you think?

2 comments:

B.D. Bennett said...

Chill, Sonic does not need a damn gun. Sonic honestly got on the map because of his spinning. And I'd rather see him in any of his own games or Super Smash Brothers any day. Just because.

Terry said...

Hahaa no. :] Though, this may be better then werehog.