CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 10, 2009

GameStop May Be In Trouble With the Po Po...


GameStop may get into trouble with the authorities because of the main reason why it's my dream to have a summer job there: allowing employers to bring newly released video games home, play them, and bring them back to the store to sell them as new.

This "check out" policy may get GameStop into trouble with the Federal Trade Commission because it's considered illegal.

Basically, the real problem is that used video games are being sold for "new" prices.

If that were the case then GameStop should just sell these video games for "used" prices. Make them cheaper.

That would be so much better than removing the policy.

Because if they did, then my dreams of working at GameStop and being able to play those coveted video games for free would be crushed 0_0;

And then I'd have to find another way to waste my summer ;-;



2 comments:

Terry said...

I bought Godzilla Unleashed at a GameStop. I paid for Godzilla Unleashed. I took home a box that said Godzilla Unleased.

The disk... said Spongebob.

Fuck GameStop >_<

Terry said...

I forgot to add that I brought it back to the SAME GameStop, and they wouldn't take it because they said they don't sell either of those games. O_o